A rustic, beautiful ranch house nestled in the Quaking Aspen stands on the edge of the Targhee National Forest.
Visit this historic pioneer homestead and tour among majestic elk in an all natural habitat. Experience nature in its finest display of beauty and splendor.
The Ranch House has 4 Bedrooms
- One on the main floor has 2 queen beds
- One on the main floor has 1 queen bed
- One upstairs has 1 double bed
- One upstairs has 1 double bed / 1 single bed
- 2 bathrooms, and 1 with a shower.
- Sleeps 3 to 12 people.
Important Note: When accommodations in addition to the Lodge and Cabins are desired we will offer the Ranch House as a supplemental facility to accommodate large groups.